Friday, April 18, 2008

Blogs, projects, dreams

The journey, like a dream, may come to an end. In this case, after almost a month of travel, I am now back in my house. And in this part of the planet the sun is pale now, and even if the temperatures are still pleasant, it means that the winter is coming. The park in front of my eyes is full of autumn leaves. Meanwhile I wonder about blogs, projects, and the nature of dreams.

Travelling was a therapy, in many senses. But now it is time to go ahead.

I still have the project to develop a network of blogs (in Spanish). It is going to be hard. Well, I am working now in those blogs, knowing the challenges involved: sustainability (the main one), and the difficulty to deal with all of this alone at this moment.

Other projects, I feel like,,,, Those will never happen, in my opinion. Like the network of children bloggers, or the ‘Memory of the XXth Century’. Maybe, I will find on the road an institution that would like to take them, who knows. Not to talk about the project for a couple books involving: food, people, culture, travel, geography, environment, agriculture, cooking, history, all at the same time. These are already in the freezer.

All of these projects, of course, also depend on how much work I have in the future. It often looks as if I am unemployed, but actually I do have a freelance job. And this job may become more intense, demanding, interesting, and challenging in the near future.

Well, this is transparent enough. I wont say anything about the nature of dreams, of course. Except that I have lots.

Tonight, I am coming back from a Bikram Yoga class. Also a therapy.

What can I say about this blog, The Vagabundo? There will be more travel and maybe some more posts. But the trip to Bolivia is over.

No comments: